Monday, June 18, 2012

How long have you been in GDI?


Hi,

My name is Jerry Goff. I see that you are a network marketer and I just wanted to know how long have you been in GDI?

I am looking to meet like minded people such as yourself as well as share ideas and interests. Do you work full-time from home or do you just like having an additional stream of income?

It would be great if you could send me your primary business opportunity or affiliate program. I enjoy keeping my options open and would love to take a look at what you may have to offer.

Also, I am always looking for new ways to promote and advertise on and offline so it would be great if you could send me any recommended resources or tools that you think may be beneficial.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon and possibly working with you in the future.

Best Regards,
Jerry Goff

No comments:

Post a Comment