Monday, February 11, 2013

Re: If you're still looking for other streams of income please open this email. I'm not a spam bot.

I would like to know more details but please ensure you do not send scam programs



On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 3:43 AM, D. <chibusinessman@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello ,

My name is Daniel from El Paso,TX & I wanted to know if you're still
interested in seeking a business opportunity or opportunities? I'm
looking for like minded individuals looking to better their lives and
help others in the process.  I'm involved with 5 business
opportunities that are in 3 different industries & 2 investment
groups. What I've been doing with these opportunities is bringing them
under my main business,Friendly Defense Systems & Products. What I'm
doing with these opportunities is using them as a way to not only keep
me employed but to help others mainly by way of fundraising. In 2012 I
was successful in raising funds for 4 different organizations. For
2013 I plan on tripling the groups needing help to meet their
financial goals. Although all the business opportunities are different
they all share two focuses: they help people & all of them, because of
me have a grassroots foundation. I can't do it all alone in 2013 & I'd
like to invite you to join 1 or 2 of my teams so we can earn money,
help others earn money, & share the wealth, services, and products
within your community. I hope to hear back from you. My signature
shows 3 of the opportunities I'm involved in. Take care.

Sincerely,

Daniel Castro
FDSP Youngevity



--
"In the age of technology, ignorance is a choice" fdsp.ecrater.com /
fdsp.webs.com / fdsp.mygofoods.com / infowarsteam.com/FDSP /
solavei.com/danielcastro

No comments:

Post a Comment