Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Aloha From Hawaii, Friends!

Hello and Aloha My Friends, 
 
I would like to re-introduce myself.  My name is JJ Ahuna and I come from Hilo, Hawaii.
 
I live on the Big Island or the Volcano Island, where alot of people come to see the active volcano,
about 30 miles from Hilo town.  I am a retired Correctional Officer.  I am currently a Case Manager, Hawaiian Musician and all around
Entrepreneur.
 
Nowadays, I continue to work full-time as a Case Manager, sending and helping clients get admitted to drug 
treatment and supporting them to succeed through the whole process.
 
I do make specified time though for my Online Marketing efforts and been doing so for the past couple of years, however,
I am finally finding out what this is all about and who are the people that can provide the most value for me to
move forward and make money online, as we all are tyring to do also.  
 
I hope that you can relate to me, in that we are all in the same boat, struggling and looking for the one person, or one offer
that we can trust, make money with and help others to do the same, right?
 
Well, I am currently working with Matt Lloyd in his "My Top Tier Business" Program.  I am a M.O.B.E. Licensee and
am able to market all of Matt's products and services that can earn $1000, $3000 and $5000 commissions.  Then, in being with MTTB,
I have come to learn of one of Matt's TOP EARNERS, Terry Lamb, and that he provides FREE Coaching.
 
Terry Lamb is a 19 year veteran Online and he offers an opportunity to partner up with him and become an Affliliate
in own Licensee Program, for FREE, in where he coaches and teaches us how to find and drive quality leads to his System (funnel)
and does all the work in selling, and promises to pay us up to 50% commissions.  How's that?
 
Oh well, just wanted to let you all know that I'm a real person, just like you, here in Hawaii and learning to succeed online
with people of value and letting you know that I've been through the struggles, but now, I am with Matt Lloyd's MTTB, where's there's coaching also, and coupled with Terry Lamb's coaching, it brings it all together now.  I am aiming to do this with Matt and Terry, and
I wanted to share and possibly see if you'd like to join us and work forward together.
 
I'm leaving a couple of links below for your review and also a short video of my hometown area, to have you see and "feel" of me and
what I'm about.....I'm just like you....and I have dreams to improve my status and help others do the same.  ALOHA for Now!! and
hope to build a friendship and working relationship with some of you, if you wish, no matter where you live or what you do.
 
Click here for JJ's Hometown video:  http://youtu.be/Gyvm0YLw73o
 
Click here for Terry Lamb's video: www.onlinewithjj.com        
 
Click here for Matt Lloyd's MTTB video:  http://www.myonlinebusinessempire.com/go/jsienterprizes/9d218fbb
 
Take care and talk soon my friends.
 
ALOHA, 
 
JJ Ahuna
808-989-1319
jjahuna1@gmail.com
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment