Monday, January 27, 2014

A PAINKILLER FOR THE STRUGGLING MARKETERS!!

Dear Marketer,
 
You may be fustrated with me for sending unsolicited emails to you.  
 
Heck, just delete this if it annoys you, but don't disregard the content
 
if it applies to you.  
 
 
Do yourself a favor.....Take the GOOD and leave the BAD!!
 
But don't throw it away if it can EASE the PAIN of not being able to make
 
a single dime ONLINE as of yet.  Take this PAINKILLER and give it a try.
 
 
Well, I did, because I was in PAIN too, and I am getting better now.  
 
This email is proof that I'm getting better because I am learning how to 
 
address the PAIN of not knowing how to market properly.  NOW I can say
 
I am learning the proper way to market and you can, too.  
 
My wish is to ONLY provide the same VALUE that I have been given,
 
to you, if it is something you FEEL that can take away your PAIN!!
 
Take care and please know that this is sent with only GOOD intentions.
 
 
Regards,
 
JJ Ahuna
808-989-1319
jjandglenda@gmail.com
 
PS:  Here is a FREE GIFT from me just for your time given to read through my email, 
       and I hope there's no hard feelings for sending this, as there's no spamming intended.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment