Sunday, February 9, 2014

Guaranteed Commissions Ending this coming Friday, February 14...

Aloha My Friend,

Wanted to followup with you regarding Guaranteed Commissions Ending this coming Friday, February 14... with the 5 Minute Mogul System.
 
If you got to go through this website once already then great, that means that you understand why I am reminding you about the urgency to at least become a "qualified" Apprentice Partner to get a Guaranteed Commission Bonus each month, no matter if you recruit somebody or not.      

Just to let you know, I became a  Tycoon Partner.
Only because I see the sense of doing so, and I had the means right now.

I am also writing to let you know that I am a person that will work closely with you if need, and we can go through the game together.  That would be much more fun, having a workout partner. 

So, If You Are Not A Member Yet, Sign Up below. 
 
 
Best Regards,

 
JJ Ahuna :)

PS: I noticed that you have been viewing and opting-in to a lot of my emails sent.  Wanted to take the time to reach out one-on-one and possibly chat, message or email, if you wish.  Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment