Thursday, February 13, 2014

You've seen the potential, then join now!!

Aloha Lisa,

Wanted to introduce myself to you, as I see that you have taken the time to at least "click-through" the opt-in page and seen what the 5 Minute Mogul System is all about.   

I am indeed, pleased to meet you, and am excited to be partnering up with you in this Online Endeavor.

If you have been thinking of becoming a "Founding Member" of the 5 Minute Mogul System and be able to receive Guaranteed Income for life from everyone before you and after you, wouldn't that be a BIG BONUS to you?

I urge you to consider becoming an Apprentice or Industrialist Member before tomorrow, 2/14/14, which is when the "door" closes and no one else will be allowed in this Guaranteed Income group.  

Please contact me if you want, and I'll be glad to get to know you first, then offer any assistance or help from me to move forward together and build this business.  

Regards, 

JJ Ahuna :)

PS:  Here I am following through with a recommendation from my mentor to do at least one video a day, for the next 90 days, and here I am on my seventh or eight day.  Don't forget to call.

No comments:

Post a Comment